Acute Injuries Rapid Response
Grand River Sports Medicine Centre (GRSM) is committed to providing a Rapid Response in assessing and treating Acute Injuries that have been referred by Physicians.
Features of the GRSM Acute Injuries Rapid Response program include:
- Sports Medicine Physician (OHIP-covered) appointments usually within 24-48 hours (Mon. – Fri., subject to patient availability)
- Physiotherapy, Chiropractic and Bracing (non-OHIP) appointments also usually within 24-48 hours (Mon. – Fri., subject to patient availability)
- As per our reputation, we continue to focus on Sports and Exercise injuries and the Highest Quality of Care
- Focused treatment geared towards rapid and safe return to full daily, work and sports abilities
- Proactive individualized plans for prevention of future injuries
**Please note that a referral from a medical doctor is required for participation in this program
Looking for Sports medicine services that work?
Request An Appointment
Physicians at GRSM specialize in sports medicine and are certified with the Canadian Academy of Sport Medicine (CASM) . Our physicians provide expert medical care for both high performance athletes, recreational athletes and active individuals.
Active Release Therapy is a patented, state-of-the-art massage technique. The technique is soft tissue system/movement-based and treats problems with muscles, tendons, ligaments, fascia and nerves.
Most foot problems are avoidable with proper preventative foot care and maintenance. Our goal at Feet on the Go is to provide the highest quality nursing foot care as a first line of defense against those foot issues that can detrimentally affect overall health and quality of life.