Careers at GRSM
Current Career Opportunities
Our current career opportunities are listed below. If you are looking for a job that is not listed, please send your resume for future consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org – we are always looking for exceptional candidates to join our outstanding team!
Benefits of Being Part of the GRSM Team
We have a strong desire to add value to your career and realize that our team members are our greatest asset. We know you do not “live to work” and we strongly encourage work/life balance.
Benefits of being a GRSM team member include:
- Being a valued member of an inter-professional collaborative team.
- The opportunity to be a Community Partner by using your skills and abilities to make valuable contributions to the community
- Competitive compensation and professional autonomy
- A progressive learning environment for physiotherapists that includes an education allowance, regular in-house clinical in-services, and access to mentoring programs
- Opportunities for career development, leadership & professional advancement
- Support from GRSM’s Clinical Services Managers, Business Manager, Human Resources Generalist and Marketing Team
Careers at GRSM
GRSM values a diverse workforce and wants to attract and retain staff who will be part of a team that sustains a vibrant, healthy, safe and caring multi-disciplinary clinic environment with a focus on quality care. We are committed to providing staff with a dynamic, progressive work environment with the support to ensure success in your career development.
GRSM is committed to a fair and inclusive work environment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran or disabled veteran status. Population groups like those mentioned are encouraged to apply, and may do so with confidence that their application will be considered objectively and fairly.
If accommodation is required during any phase of the recruitment process, applicants should make this known in advance. Upon individual request, GRSM will try to remove any barrier to the recruitment process and provide reasonable and appropriate accommodations for persons with disabilities.
GRSM is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for showing an interest in our employment opportunities, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.